Cancellation & Refund
Merchant business' return and cancellation policy must be made available to customers on website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an "Accept" or "Agree" for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, policy can be sent to customers with the order confirmation email.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
www.corbettparkonline.in believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
Policy regarding cancellation / any show / initial departure
If you are postponing or canceling your visit/for any inescapable reasons, then you should be intimate to us in writing. Please ensure that the cancellation fee will be effective from the date when we receive your mail in writing. After the cancellation policy applies:
These policies are applicable for hotel/resort accommodation & packages
- 30 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour cost.
- 29days to 15 days prior to arrival – 30% of the tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to arrival – 40 % of the tour cost
- 06days to 02 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND.
- Jeep Safari & Canter Safari are non refundable.
- Other than Jeep Safari & Canter Safari REFUND will take place within 48 Hours after the CANCELLATION of hotel/resort accommodation & packages.
In case of peak season – weekends or weekdays (Holi, Diwali, X’Mas & New Year) hotel bookings separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required)
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.